A global cloud network that lets you and your website work faster
Reaching a global audience has its challenges
Businesses are becoming increasingly global and need to be able to support their customers in these new markets. To minimize the impact of network latency, they can choose to have their content served from regional data centers supported by their hosting provider. As user traffic increases, the cost of supporting these new markets increase due to high bandwidth and data egress from these sites. While solutions such as content delivery networks (CDNs) have helped businesses increase their global reach more cost-effectively, many of the established providers have built monolithic legacy infrastructures that are difficult to manage and are not sufficiently responsive to meet the demands of aggressively agile workflows.
Avoid Internet congestion and site outages
Our CDN network provider intelligently routes content requests on its network to the fastest path to an origin using Argo Smart Routing. Traffic can also be load balanced across multiple origins using proximity and network latency to determine the most efficient origin that can serve dynamic content requests.
Why Upgrade and Use a CDN Network:
There are some very good reasons for using a Content Delivery Network or CDN on your site. The key ones are:
- User Experience: If your site loads faster for your site’s visitors, then it is more likely that they will stay on the site and also come back for other visits.
- Reduce Server Load: Having your content cached not on the edge not only makes your site faster, it also reduces the amount of load on your server.
- Reduce Latency (the time it takes to connect to your server): If your server is located in the United States, but your visitors are also coming from places like Europe or Asia, it will take longer for the site to load going directly to your server for those visitors. Having the static content cached and delivered from a node closer to them will greatly reduce any latency they experience.
- Traffic surges or spikes: If you suddenly have a great crush of traffic to your site because of a major news or online event, your server may not be able to cope with the additional visitors hitting the site and may go down. Having a CDN in front of the site will greatly reduce the probability that your site will go down.
- Faster Mobile Speeds Using AMP Technology – The Accelerated Mobile Pages Project is a Google-run website publishing technology designed as a competitor to Facebook’s Instant Articles. Faster loading mobile pages means better ranking and domain authority.
We can setup CDN networking and a caching system on your website in as little as 1-2 hours. CDN flat rate setup: $75.00 with no monthly fee. Schedule a time to upgrade today – Click Here
“Working with Chris and his team was a breeze. After switching to a CDN, we saw page load times for both desktop and mobile clients decrease on average by 50% – which was amazing!” – Nova Nutri North America & Nova Nutri UK